We can use porcelain, or a strong hybrid resin containing porcelain, to give you fillings that match the natural color of your teeth.
Why Choose Tooth Colored Restorations?
- They are virtually invisible.
- They are bonded to the teeth, so they add strength.
- Traditional silver restorations can contribute to tooth fracture
- They will not stain teeth or gums.
- Less tooth structure is removed than with silver fillings.
If you want to learn more about invisible restoration, please contact Drs. Bach and Lederman by calling our office at 612-332-7675 or SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT or PHONE CONSULTATION.